||Dynamic Walking 2009 is held at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada, from June 8 to 11, 2009.
||Two of the tutorials given during Dynamic Walking 2008, limit cycle analyse and human gait analyse, are now available on-line.
A new video of the Elvis walking toy walking a distance of more than 2 meters can be found here.
||A set of photos of Dynamic Walking 2008 can be found on flickr.com.
Delft, The Netherlands
May 26-29, 2008
Check here for the program
The aim of this meeting is to help advance the understanding of two-legged dynamic walking. Some questions to be addressed include:
- How can we predict how people or animals will move from basic principles?
- How can we build more-stable and more-energy-effective legged robots
- What data do we have that reveals or refutes important principles or concepts in animal, human or robotic legged locomotion?
- Martijn Wisse, Delft University of Technology
- Bram Vanderborght, Italian Institute of Technology / Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Marjolein van der Krogt, VU University Medical Center Amsterdam
- Andy Ruina, Cornell University
- Art Kuo, University of Michigan
- Chris Atkeson, Carnegie Mellon University
- Max Donelan, Simon Fraser University
Dynamic Walking 2009
Dynamic Walking 2009 is held at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada, from June 8 to 11, 2009.